Foundation primer can smooth out your skin so foundation can be applied with ease to create a perfect complexion. As we attend all these wonderful holiday festivities, who wouldn't want a perfect complexion?
Well here are some pros and cons when it comes to primer, not all skin types and primers are created equal!
- Oily skin usually fairs better with a primer. The primer creates a barrier between the oil and the skin, so your makeup doesn't absorb into your skin. It will stay fresh a lot longer.
- Dry skin also benefits from primer. The primer can cover those dry patches that your foundation can settle into.
- Not all primers and foundations mix well together.
- If you already have smooth and healthy skin (lucky you!!!) you do not need a primer
- Some sensitive skin may actually be slightly irritated by a primer
- When other makeup doesn't mix well with the primer, it can ball up or peel. If that happens, chances are you'll have to wash everything off and start again.
Got a great holiday beauty tip? Let us know...............