One of the questions we get at a lot from our customers at Scandle LLC is , "What is considered 'natural' when it comes to beauty products?" By definition, natural means the product was created from botanical sources without additives or preservatives. Up until now, there has been no regulation on what is natural and what isn't. Companies have been prone to label their products natural when they contain one or 2 natural ingredients.
Here are some guidelines that we offer our customers when they are looking at The Scandle Body Massage Candle to determine if it is truely as natural as we guarantee it to be:
• Product must be made up of at least 95% truly natural ingredients or ingredients that are derived from natural sources.• No ingredients with any potential suspected human health risks.
• No processes that significantly or adversely alter the purity/effect of the natural ingredients.
• Ingredients that come from a purposeful, renewable/plentiful source found in nature (flora, fauna, mineral).
• Processes that are minimal and don't use synthetic/harsh chemicals or otherwise dilute purity.
• Non-natural ingredients only when viable natural alternative ingredients are unavailable and only when there are absolutely no suspected potential human health risks.
4 years ago