- Always include a skin healthy diet in your routine. Be sure to included foods that contain fatty acids, antioxidants and proteins. Fatty acids improve the skin layer where moisture is absorbed to keep irritations out.
- Always, always, always monitor your sun exposure. Do not underestimate the importance of sunscreen.
- Hydrate. Remember you do not have to drink 8 glasses of water a day to get you minimum requirements. Yes it is important to drink water but ingesting raw fruits and veges that are loaded with nutrients and structured water cut down on the number of glasses needed.
- Exercise. If you cannot make it to the gym, take a brisk walk around the block. A daily dose of any physical activity can oxygenate and rejuvenate the skin while providing good circulation and blood flow.
- Meditate or fine some personal time. Stress is one of the major causes of weight gain and skin irritations. Always remember to take some time for you.
4 years ago