If you are lucky enough to have that special somebody this Valentine's Day (you still have a little over a week) you know that it is the little things that count.
We all love flowers, sparkly objects we can wear and who doesn't love chocolate? But in today's economy people are downsizing everything.
Valentine's Day can be one of the most expensive days of the year and it doesn't have to. Here are some things I would love to do and they all costs under $20.
- Any chocolate is good chocolate. You don't need to buy a box that costs more than a nice home cooked dinner.
- Watch a movie you know your significant other would like, even if it isn't your cup of tea.
- Take turns giving each other a massage. (Limited-edition Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Cupid's Wings are almost gone!!!)
- Make your own card. Not only is it cheaper, it is more personal.
- Aromatherapy bubble baths are the best gift to give someone who needs some peace and relaxation in life.
Got any great gifts we missed? Let us know.........